Muay Thai is the national sport of Thailand, and attracts foreigners from all of the world each year. If you have been giving some serious thought to visiting Thailand to learn Muay Thai, we’d like to invite you to try out our 301 Gym.
Certainly, self-praise is no recommendation, but we’d go as far to say that our facilities are some of the finest in Thailand. Here’s why…
What separates 301 Gym for the rest?
It’s easy for us to talk about how amazing our gym is, but what is it that separates us from the rest? What can we offer foreign travellers looking to train Muay Thai? First of all, we’ll let our customers do the talking for us; you can view some of our client testimonials on our website.
Now, here are some of the facilities and services that we offer, for your convenience:
- Great facilities: we may be a little biased, though we take great pride in providing our clients with some of the finest Muay Thai training facilities available. We have a fully stocked, modern gym, with all manner of equipment from dumbbells and skipping ropes to skin guards and foam rollers. We even have a comfortable TV area where you can kick back and watch movies and fights with your fellow trainees.
- Swimming pool: we have a 20-metre swimming pool for those who want an early dip, or to cool off in the afternoon between training sessions.
- By the beach: what could be better than being able to head to the beach between training sessions or on down days? We even have beach running as part of our training schedules.
- Close to the capital: one of the key benefits of training with 301 Gym is the fact that you can be close enough to Bangkok, without having to be immersed in the hustle and bustle. You will be far enough removed so that you can focus solely on your training without any distractions.
- Basketball court: we like to offer mixed training opportunities, so our basketball court will be an attractive advantage to many of you. That, and it’s nice to be able to throw some hoops in your down time.
- High standards of cleanliness: at 301 Gym, we go to great lengths to keep our facilities as clean and hygienic as possible. Our space is regularly cleaned and disinfected, including the ring and equipment for your safety, comfort, and convenience.
- Quality accommodation: we have a wide variety of accommodation options available for those who wish to train with us. From shared rooms, single rooms with fans, and single rooms with air-conditioning, you’ll be sure to find the ideal lodging for you and your requirements.
- Flexible schedules: we like to provide the ultimate in flexibility when it comes to training. We understand that no two students are the same, so while we do have fixed schedules, you are more than welcome to mix and match to find a frequency that suits your individual requirements.
- Bi-lingual staff: our staff are bi-lingual and can communicate well with you. Whatever you need, we will be here to take care of you.
- You’ll be well fed: if you are staying in our accommodation and training with us, we’ll make sure that you are sufficiently fed with a healthy, well-balanced Thai diet! Everything you need to train hard and get in shape.
We live and breathe Muay Thai
For us, the 301 Gym is so much more than a business! We do not train people to learn this beautiful sport for the money, but for the love of the sport. It’s a way of life! If you want to train in a gym with staff who are entirely passionate about what they do, we guarantee you’ll find our team infectious! It’s all about Muay Thai!
We create a safe and welcoming environment for all
One of the best things about Muay Thai, is that it is a spiritual practice that is built on respect. We emulate these principles in our gym by creating a safe and welcoming environment for all!
People of all ages, nationalities, religions, creeds, and gender are welcome. For us, the only thing that matters is that you are courteous and respectful! That is the only requirement.
We understand that many people are frightened by the prospect of stepping into a Muay Thai gym, particularly if they have had no experience in martial arts at all. Even if you are out of shape and haven’t exercised for a long time, you are more than welcome to join us and you will be treated with the utmost care and respect.
We like to have fun and uplift one another. So, if you want to train in an environment that will feed your soul and strengthen your body, rather than make you feel ashamed, you will absolutely love the environment of 301 Gym in Thailand!
301 Gym provides some of the most competitive Muay Thai training packages in the country. For exceptional training, coupled with food and accommodation, you’ll be hard pressed to find a more attractive deal!
There are many amazing Muay Thai gyms in Thailand, but we hope that you give us a try. We promise that you will receive some of the very best training at exceptional value. To recap:
- We have great facilities
- Swimming pool and basketball court
- Stocked gym
- Comfortable TV area
- A variety of accommodation options
- Flexible training schedules
- High standards of cleanliness
- Professional, friendly, bi-lingual staff
- We’re close to the beach!
- A convenient distance to Bangkok
- People of all ages, genders, religions, nationalists, and ability levels welcome!
We hope that you have found this article inspiring. If you’d like to find out more about our services, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us today!